Live Oak Landing is the ideal setting for your next adventure. Whether exploring the delta by Canoe/Kayak or boat, hosting a family reunion, Company or Church Picnic, Birthday Party or Team building event, we have options to help make your planning easy!
Fathers Day Weekend Grinnell Tournament – Register Here!
Send us an Email today or call (251) 800 7464.
Tours Options – Or Rent a Canoe/Kayak
Adults from $49, Children (U18): from $40, Tour Length: 4-5hrs
Enjoy the thrill of exploring ancient cypress swamps in search of one HUGE Cypress – Alabama’s very own Champion Cypress… Read More & Book.
Adults from $79, Children (U18) from $64, Tour Length: 6-8hrs
This is a different sort of adventure! The kind where we paddle into the middle of no-where, then trek through the swamp and backwards in time to the Mississippian Tribes of the 13th Century… Read More & Book.
From $35 per boat, Tour Length: 1.5 – 12 hr options
Explore the majestic Mobile-Tensaw Delta on our down stream river trips. You’ll experience flowing rivers, isolated creeks and even backwater bayous as you paddle through the heart of America’s Amazon… Read More & Book.
Need more help getting outside with friends and family?
- We have an 18 hole Disc Golf Course, free to the public. Need disc’s? They are available for rent onsite.
- Canoes & Kayaks available to rent onsite.
- Enjoy our Catch & Release Fishing Pond.
- 4 miles of walking tracks
- Multiple Fishing Piers on the Tensaw River
- Free BBQ Grills located throughout the Park (BBQ packs available onsite)
- Boat Ramp
- Dog friendly
- RV Park and Primitive Campground