Nightly: $40 | Weekly: $200 | Monthly: $500
Two night minimum for weekends (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun).
Three night minimum for holidays.
Each RV site comes with:
- Full hookups (standard 110/30/50 Amp power sockets / water / sewer).
- A 60ft concrete parking pad.
- Concrete patio with plenty of room for pull-outs.
- A picnic table.
- Access to modern air-conditioned bathhouse.
- Access to laundry facilities.
- Free use of Boat Ramp.
- WiFi is available for $1 per day.
- In addition Fire Pits are welcome, or you may rent one from the Camp Store located in the RV Park for the duration of your stay ($25). Firewood is also available.
Camp Ground Facilities: Live Oak Landing also offers 20 Primitive Camping sites with drive-up standard Primitive Camping or walk-in Back Country Camping options. On site, Live Oak Landing offers an event pavilion (perfect for wedding, birthdays and group activities), boat ramp, fishing piers, catch & release fishing pond, canoe & kayak rentals, canoe & kayak float trips, kayak tours in the delta, 4 miles of hiking trails, bocce ball, an 18 hole disc golf course and various other weekly activities, events and concerts.
Enjoy boating, fishing, waterskiing, camping, kayaking, canoeing and a variety of other activities and events all in the laid back relaxing atmosphere of the middle Mobile-Tensaw Delta.
All Campers / Rv’ers have free use of the Boat Ramp during their stay.
Located 30 minutes from downtown Mobile, and 1 hour from the white sand beaches of Gulf Shores, Live Oak Landing is a unique 175 acre Baldwin County Park on the banks of the Tensaw River, currently offering 28 full-hookup RV sites with brand new facilities.
Check-IN: 12pm – 6pm
Check OUT: 8am – 12pm
Max Stay: 90 Days.
Standard Capacity: 4 Adults + 2 Children.
Camp Store: Located in the RV Park, our store items are available upon request – call (251) 800 7464 and one of our staff will meet you there!