Live Oak Landing RV, Campground & Facilities
RULES & REGULATIONS
These Campground Rules and Regulations are incorporated herein by reference to the Live Oak Landing RV, Campground & Facilities Guest Agreement Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). Guest hereby agrees to comply fully with all of the Rules and Regulations set forth herein. Guest further agrees that if Guest fails to comply with any of the Rules and Regulations set forth herein, Guest will be in default of the Agreement and WildNative LOL, LLC., the Managers of Live Oak Landing hereinafter referred to as (“LOL Park”) will be entitled to all of the remedies set forth in the Agreement, including but not limited to the immediate removal of Guest from the Park. LOL Park shall also be entitled to recover its damages, including attorney’s fees and costs incurred in enforcing the Agreement and these Campground Rules and Regulations.
- Park Speed Limit: 10 MPH
- Office Hours (7 Days): – 8:00 am – 10:00 am, and 12:00 pm – 5:00pm
- Check-In: Check-in is 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm (unless otherwise arranged).
- Check-Out: Check-out time is 8:00 – 10:00 am, please re-register by 10:00 am – based upon availability.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Garbage & Trash: Dumpsters are located throughout park for trash disposal.
- Do not tamper with sprinkler system or landscaping.
- Park only in designated parking sites. No parking on grass, landscaping or in road.
- We have a clean park. PLEASE DO NOT LITTER.
- Please pick up all cigarette butts! Smoking is prohibited in any park facilities. Please use our cigarette urns throughout the park to dispose of cigarettes.
- Loud music or talking will not be tolerated
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children
- Check with office for messages and mail. We do not deliver either.
- No subletting of sites will be allowed.
- All Campsites must be clean and well-kept at all times. Any lots or campers that are not kept clean may be subject to cleaning by management, and a charge will be imposed.
- No disfiguring of trees or shrubs, including, but not limited to, nails and other hardware, cutting, girdling with rope, or removal, is allowed.
- Only two vehicles are allowed per site.
- No ATV’s, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, motorized scooters or go-carts will be allowed in the campground. Motorcycles are to be used only for transportation in and out of the park. Battery powered golf carts and scooters are allowed.
- Car and RV washing is NOT allowed.
- No indoor furniture or appliances are allowed outside of camping unit.
- No permanent clothes lines are allowed.
- No external propane tanks are allowed to be installed on the ground.
- No electric water heaters shall be installed outside of the camper.
- Generators are not to be run in park.
- No storage sheds or any permanent structures are allowed.
- All rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 4 adults and 2 additional children.
- Only one (1) camping unit is allowed per site.
- RV’s must be newer than 10 years old and be in good repair. Manager’s discretion is final.
- Restrooms and showers are open 24 hours.
- No ground fires are allowed in the rv park. Please do not put ashes in any trash receptacle.
- No grey water allowed on park grounds. Sewer rings are required.
- Visitors are welcome, however, to assure security for all of our guests, we require that visitors MUST register at our office and obtain a parking pass.
- Laundry Facility: The Laundry facility is open 24 hours. Please do not leave clothes in washers or dryers. Quarters are available at the General Store.
- Bath House: Is located at RV Park Gatehouse. Please clean up after yourself.
- All rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 4 adults and 2 additional children (at an additional fee).
- Only two (2) tents are allowed per site.
- All ground fires must be built inside the provided Fire Rings only, and not on the grass. Please do not put ashes in any trash receptacle.
Your pets are welcome at Live Oak Landing, however:
- There shall be a limit of two pets per site, and campers must clean up after their pets.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and shall not to be left outside overnight.
- No fences or cages for pets shall be allowed outside. Portable pet play pens are allowed during the day.
- No pets are allowed in buildings.
- Please use the grassy areas away from other campers for walking your pet.
- If pet owner leaves the park, your pet must remain inside your RV.
- Nuisance pets, including, but not limited to, excessive barking, aggression, failure to police feces, wandering cats, etc., as determined by the management or the County, will not be allowed.
- Extended stay lots shall be subject to the published weekly rates. No monthly or longer- term rates shall be allowed.
- Guest with motorhomes, fifth wheels and travel trailers only shall be allowed to utilize the extended stay option. No pop-up or tent campers shall be allowed to utilize the extended stay option.
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUNDS
- All DAILY and WEEKLY reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- If a reservation is cancelled 8 or more days prior to arrival, a flat $10 cancellation fee will be charged (per reservation that is cancelled.)
- If a reservation is cancelled between 1 and 7 days prior to arrival, the first night’s rental fee plus tax will be charged as a cancellation fee (per reservation that is cancelled.)
- If reservation is cancelled day of arrival or later, the customer will forfeit entire rental fee.
- Disputes should be directed to the Manager through General Store Staff.
- Cancellations may be completed through the call center or on the web up until one day prior to arrival. Please ensure you receive electronic confirmation of your cancellation.
- Partial cancellations are not allowed. The entire reservation must be cancelled.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.
AMENDMENTS & WAIVERS:
- There are NO refunds given for any reason outside of published refund policies.
- These policies, rules and regulations may be amended by the County and/or Management at any time in its discretion and without notice.
- The owner/management of Live Oak Landing absolves themselves from any and all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever.
- Violation of rules may result in eviction without refund.