Live Oak Landing Cancellation Policy
For Live Oak Landing’s RV, Campground & Facility Rentals, all DAILY and WEEKLY reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- If a reservation is cancelled 8 or more days prior to arrival, a flat $10 cancellation fee will be charged (per reservation that is cancelled.)
- If a reservation is cancelled between 1 and 7 days prior to arrival, the first night’s rental fee plus tax will be charged as a cancellation fee (per reservation that is cancelled.)
- If a reservation is cancelled on or after the day of arrival, the customer will forfeit their entire rental fee.
- Disputes should be directed to the Managing Member through General Store Staff.
- Cancellations may be done through the call center or on the web up until one day prior to arrival.
- Partial cancellations are not allowed. The entire reservation must be cancelled.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.
- When a refund is warranted, Guest hereby acknowledges that a refund of payment made by check may take up to thirty (30) days.
- Except as expressly set forth in the “Live Oak Landing RV, Campground & Facilities Guest Agreement TERMS & CONDITIONS”, or the “Live Oak Landing RV, Campground & Facilities RULES & REGULATIONS”, all cancellations and refunds will be made at the sole discretion of Live Oak Landing.
See the full versions here: